At last year’s National Philanthropy Day presentation, almost 100 attendees were surveyed and asked what fundraising-related topics they wanted to know more about: developing a fundraising plan was no. 1 on the survey.
In commemoration of National Philanthropy Day in Canada, AFP New Brunswick Chapter presents
Presented by Fundraising Professionals from New Brunswick
With growing economic uncertainty and government austerity, an integrated fundraising plan should be your organization’s fund development priority! This comprehensive, all-day workshop will cover:
- Fundraising’s guiding principles and best practices
- Organizational readiness
- The mechanics of working with budgets, fundraising systems and processes to develop your new fundraising plan
At the end of the workshop, you will leave with a template of your organization’s new fundraising plan, up-to-date knowledge to better manage and sustain your plan, and some simple tools and systems to help you along the way.
- Sheree Allison, Executive Director, Big Brothers Big Sisters/Boys & Girls Club (Miramichi)
- Gerry Backs, CFRE, Senior Consultant, Partnership and Philanthropy (Fredericton)
- Danielle Boucher, Senior Consultant, Global Philanthropic (Moncton)
- Scot DeJong, Associate Director, Development and Donor Relations, University of New Brunswick (Fredericton)
- Kelly Evans, Executive Director, Greater Saint John Community Foundation (Saint John)
- Stephanie Fox, Vice President, Saint John Regional Hospital Foundation (Saint John)
- Donna Gates, Executive Director, Living SJ (Saint John)
- John Wong, CFRE, Fund Development & Nonprofit Management Consultant (Saint John)
With special luncheon guest speaker: Kate Shannon, Communications and Community Relations, Canaport LNG (Saint John)
Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Time: 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Location: Lily Lake Pavilion, 55 Lake Drive South, Saint John, NB
Registration fee: $100 for AFP and AHP Members, and $125 for Non-Members (includes lunch)
BONUS: If you register to attend, your name will be entered into a draw to win a one-year AFP New Brunswick Chapter membership!
This professional development workshop is intended for Executive Directors and Managers, professional fundraisers, development staff, members of Board of Directors and volunteers.
For information, email email@example.com