2 New Professional Development Opportunities!
Intended for Executive Directors and Managers, professional fundraisers, development staff, members of Board of Directors and volunteers.
How High Is Up? The Fund Development Audit (25-Oct-17)
Presented by Guy Mallabone, CFRE
Struggling to take your organization to the next level in fundraising? Unsure of how to proceed or which areas to focus on first? Needing to solidify your case; modify the culture within your organization to one that more robustly supports your fund development? Looking for ways to bring your board and/or Executive Director along on the journey?
Be prepared to be engaged and inspired by Guy Mallabone, President & CEO of Global Philanthropic Canada, veteran fundraising professional, and internationally recognized consultant expert in fundraising and nonprofit management.
There will be an opportunity to meet with Guy at a reception after his presentation.
Date: Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Time: 2:15 pm – Registration. 2:30 to 4:00 – Presentation. 4:00 to 6:00 – Reception
Location: Mary Oland Theatre, New Brunswick Museum, 1 Market Square, Saint John, NB
Registration fee: $20 for AFP and AHP Members, and $25 for Non-Members (includes reception)
Reception sponsored by Global Philanthropic Canada
SPECIAL PRICE: Attend Guy Mallabone’s presentation, How High Is Up? The Fund Development Audit and Building a Successful Fundraising Plan workshop (see below) for $105 for AFP and AHP Members, and $135 for Non-Members.
National Philanthropy Day
At last year’s National Philanthropy Day workshop, over 90 attendees were surveyed and asked what fundraising-related topics they wanted to know more about: developing a fundraising plan was no. 1 on the survey.
In commemoration of National Philanthropy Day in Canada, AFP New Brunswick Chapter presents
Building a Successful Fundraising Plan (15-Nov-17)
Presented by Fundraising Professionals from New Brunswick
With growing economic uncertainty and government austerity, an integrated fundraising plan should be your organization’s fund development priority! This comprehensive, all-day workshop will cover:
- Fundraising’s guiding principles and best practices
- Organizational readiness
- The mechanics of working with budgets, fundraising systems and processes to develop your new fundraising plan
At the end of the workshop, you will leave with an outline of your organization’s new fundraising plan, up-to-date knowledge to better manage and sustain your plan, and some simple tools and systems to help you along the way.
- Sheree Allison, Executive Director, Big Brothers Big Sisters/Boys & Girls Club (Miramichi)
- Gerry Backs, CFRE, Senior Consultant, Partnership and Philanthropy (Fredericton)
- Danielle Boucher, Senior Consultant, Global Philanthropic (Moncton)
- Scot DeJong, Associate Director, Development and Donor Relations, University of New Brunswick (Fredericton)
- Kelly Evans, Executive Director, Greater Saint John Community Foundation (Saint John)
- Stephanie Fox, Vice President, Saint John Regional Hospital Foundation (Saint John)
- Donna Gates, Executive Director, Living SJ (Saint John)
- John Wong, CFRE, Fund Development & Nonprofit Management Consultant (Saint John)
With special luncheon guest speaker: Kate Shannon, Communications and Community Relations, Canaport LNG (Saint John)
Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Time: 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Location: Lily Lake Pavilion, 55 Lake Drive South, Saint John, NB
Registration fee: $100 for AFP and AHP Members, and $125 for Non-Members (includes lunch)
SPECIAL PRICE: Attend Guy Mallabone’s presentation, How High Is Up? The Fund Development Audit and Building a Successful Fundraising Plan workshop for $105 for AFP and AHP Members, and $135 for Non-Members.
For information, email firstname.lastname@example.org